HOW TO MAKE A BABY CORSAGE. FREE KNITTING PATTERNS FOR BABY HATS. BABY CONSTIPATION CURE
How To Make A Baby Corsage
- A spray of flowers worn pinned to a woman's clothes
- Corsage refers to a bouquet of flowers worn on a woman's dress or worn around her wrist.
- The upper part of a woman's dress
- bouquet: an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- Corsage refers to the bodice of a dress. In the 19th century, corsage was a common term for a woman's bodice or jacket.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
The Things I Do
This picture was taken when I arrived home from prom, so technically, it's a day late, BUT!!!! Because it pertains to this special day, I'm labeling it for Saturday.
So... I graduated 2 years ago, meaning MY prom was 2 years ago. But not too long ago, I was asked (well not really, it was more of a directive statement) to go to prom~
I can't tell you how excited I was hahaha :D I felt this super nostalgia, but (no offense to anyone who was in my prom group in 2009!!) I felt like MY prom was disastrous =___= So in a sense, I was scared at the same time that this would be the same.
And... in a way, it was. So many things ruined the flow of the schedule at the beginning of the day. I was running around picking up flowers and underwear (kekeke) and doing people's make up and eyebrows and... ~____~ In the end, I only got to see my baby sister for a teeny bit before I had to leave to prom (It was HER prom too!!!!)
And. As I was on the freeway. I had this feeling. I had forgotten something.
-___- Halfway to the picture place, I realized I had forgotten the boutineer... and I didn't realize how important the flower trade thingy was until I arrived and saw EVERYONE with their corsage
and boutineer sets.
I felt so stupid.
But then his mom rescued the day and brought one for me :)
So cliffnotes for the rest of the night:
DEM ASIAN GIRLS ARE WILD ON THE PARTY BUS. I loved it. It took some time to get them warmed up, but HOLY CRAP. That stripper pole might not have seen more use :D
Food was... shit for $70. And my date couldn't even taste his food. T^T
And actual prom was... well it was a high school dance. HAHAHAHA
In the end... It felt so good to do something like that again :)
Funny side story:
I was wearing 5 inch heels (these babies), so I think a lot of the people in the group I went with thought I was kind of tall. But at the end of the night, I had removed one heel to show Jill the shoe, and she freaked out because I had lost 5 inches and was... 4'11. HAHAHA
Yeah, I'm kind of short~
~ Bethany and Matthew ~
My baby boy is getting soooooo big and grownup..... sniff....
Homecoming banquet on Saturday night.
Matthew had asked Bethany ( strictly a friend, Matthew tells me ) to the Homecoming banquet some time ago, and she said yes. But Matthew had asked me if we could go to the store and buys some flowers for her 5 days before the banquet.
"Sure" I said.. "..but don't you want to wait and get them the day before the banquet? " I asked.....
"Dad", he said.... " I don't know how it was when you went to dances, but this is how WE roll " !!! Oh my goodness.. I was rolling inside!!!!
He also had to go to her house and officially ask her father for his permission to take her.
Then... on the night of the banquet, he tells me that he needs to get a corsage
for her. We drove to the local Safeway grocery store where the sell flowers, but no one there who could make one. We drove down the main road looking for a florist, when we drove into the Raley's shopping market. They asked if we preordered...no... Sorry, they said... we cant help you, then....aaurgh... We ended up at a Bel Air store and found someone who makes them. " Did you preorder ?" Sigh.."..no, I didnt" I told her. She rolls her eyes and makes one to Matthew's specifications and tells us it'll be a half hour. 30 minutes later, she's done and implores me to call ahead next time. Sure, I thought.. no problem I just couldnt beleive what a trouble it was for her.. I mean, she was just sitting there reading a TV Guide.. so it's not like I was having her paint the Mona Lisa for me... gosh..!!!
Matthew and Bethany had a GREAT time and I'm so proud of him for being a gentleman to her.
Similar posts: rubber baby bibs baby name gavin mattress pads baby baby you make me pop a boner personalized baby photo frames feed babies cereal baby flower gifts
- (月) 01:22:58|
- Category: None